Sensor Assembly 1000 RTD contains High precision temperature sensor within stainless steel housing for use in air, oil and water medium. Three pin connector terminate these parts to the Application in Locomotive. This unit will give change in resistance proportionate to change in temperature.
- Sensing of coolant temperature of compressor in locomotives.
- Air compressor temperature detection.
- Sensing of Battery Box Temperature.
- Machine Conditioning Monitoring.
- Traction Converter Cooling Circuit
|Element||Platinum Resistance Temperature Detector 1000 Ohm ±0.06% at 0° C.|
|Accuracy||± 0.5°C Over Application Range|
|Temperature Range||Element Rated to 500° C.|
|Sheath||4.7752 OD, 316 Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.00385 Ohm/ Ohm/ C.Of Resistance (TCR)|
|Construction||Platinum Thin-Film deposited on ceramic Substrate with fused glass covering the Platinum.|
|Resistance||Meets DIN-IEC-751 (Formerly DIN 437600) Class A|