The NSSPT developed Temperature Sensor offers industry one of the most reliable accurate, portable, compact and robust methods of sensing wide ranges of temperature. The sensor is capable of meeting the requirements of MIL STD 202F and IEC 571.
- Sensing of coolant temperature of compressor in locomotives.
- Sensing of Battery Box temperature.
- Air compressor temperature detection.
- Machine Conditioning Monitoring.
- Traction Converter Cooling Circuit.
|MATERIAL||Stainless steel SS304/316I/18-10|
|SENSOR||-40°C to + 150°C|
|SENSOR RESISTANCE||40000 +/-0.88% Ohms @ 25°C|
|AMBIENT TEMPERATURE||-55°C to +150°C|
|MOUNTING THREAD||¼ Inch NPTF Male|
|CONNECTORS||2-Pin Amphenol 97-3101A-10SL-4P(426) OR equivalent|