The sensing Element is ceramic capsule connected to signal conditioning circuit to provide a 2 wire, 4…20MA and linear pressure related output signal
- Pressure ranges from 0 to 20 bar
- Chemical and corrosion resistant ceramic diaphragm with integral temperature compensation
- 2 Wire, loop powered 4….20ma linear analogue outputs.
- Designed for use in harsh working environments and hazardous areas
- Gauge or absolute.
- High impact and vibration tolerance for heavy – duty applications.
- Stainless steel housing with various connection options.
- Standard pressure connection ¼” NPT Internal (other pressure ports available to special order)